New Leaf Migration provides services customised to your needs. In general, the services we provide will be on a fixed fee basis, although for certain requirements we can work on an hourly basis.
We don’t have set fees for each visa as experience shows that no two matters are the same. The types of factors that will influence the fees for your matter are as follows:
- Do you have any issues in your immigration history that needs to be addressed in any new application?
- Can you establish your eligibility quite easily or are there issues or deficiencies with available evidence?
- Are you applying on your own or do you have family members to include?
- Is there a lot of work required to collate and obtain documentation based on your situation? For example, you may have to prove employment with 5 different employers over a 5-year period, or just 1 employer over the same period. There is a big difference in the amount of work required here.
- Can you use computers and technology proficiently or do you require intensive support with various aspects of the application process?
The factors listed above are an example of the types of factors we assess when getting an understanding of your situation. This helps us to establish and set an appropriate professional fee based on our estimation of the work required to prepare your application.
As Registered Migration Agents, our role is to present your case in the best possible way to the Department of Home Affairs. We do the following to make sure of this:
- Establish what evidence is needed in your case to demonstrate eligibility for the visa you are applying
- Provide advice and support of individual documents to ensure they meet established requirements
- Review documentation to ensure it is of acceptable quality and contains the necessary information
- Assist with preparation of supporting statements where required
- Completion of a written submission to the assessing authority which puts forward your claim against all relevant criteria
- Develop compelling arguments in your favour where there is a grey area of legislation or policy involved, or you require the Department to exercise a discretion in your favour
The factors above explain what we do and how we do it and provides an explanation of how we arrive at a fee schedule in your individual situation. We will always provide you with a written estimate of fees. If you want to know more about how we can assist you with your immigration requirements, get in touch with us today