• +61 7 5450 6142
  • info@nlmigration.com.au

Parent Migration Visa - New Leaf Migration Sunshine Coast

July 20, 2017

If you are an Australian permanent resident or citizen, you may be eligible to sponsor your parent from overseas to live in Australia. You may bring your parent on a temporary visa (visitor or special parent visa). For permanent parent migration, the Australian government requires payment of a substantial visa application charge to cover some of the costs of the services that your parent is likely to access once an Australian resident (such as Medicare).

Your parent will need to pass the necessary health examinations to obtain this visa, and as their child you will be required to provide a bond to cover the costs of any services your parent may access during their first 10 years in Australia.

Contact us today for an initial consultation to discuss your options for parent migration.