Because a Registered Migration Agent:
- Knows Australia’s immigration law and procedures;
- Can provide immigration advice and recommend a suitable pathway;
- Will lodge a well-prepared application with all required documents, which can make it easier and faster to get a decision on your Visa;
- Is bound by a Code of Conduct (https://www.mara.gov.au/becoming-an-agent/professional-standards-and-obligations/code-of-conduct/) and must provide accurate advice;
- Must keep your money in a separate account until the work is performed;
- Must inform you about your Visa outcome in a timely manner.
Because a Registered Migration Agent will have a MARA (Migration Agent Registration Authority) registration number displayed on their website (https://www.mara.gov.au/).
This initial consultation will assess your eligibility to obtain a Visa and to work out what you may need to become eligible if you are not already.
It will take at least 1 hour for the initial consultation either in person or by video conference.
If you are overseas or cannot travel to our office location, we can book a video conference using Skype, Zoom or a phone call consultation.
Please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Our Registered Migration Agent will advise you during your initial consultation.
No. A Registered Migration Agent cannot influence the outcome or fast-track the processing of your application or guarantee you a Visa. However, the Registered Migration Agent clearly explains the application process that makes it easier for you, which saves you both time and money.